Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Is there life after rock n roll

Over 20 years a the front man of a Rock 'n' Roll band and then nothing... Is there life after rock or do you roll off down the highway to oblivion? Bruce Springsteen said in the song Glory Days that all we want to do is talk about is how the day's just past us by:

"I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it, but I probably will Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture a little of the glory of, well time slips away and leaves you with nothing mister but boring stories of glory days." ~Bruce Springsteen

So I'm not going to do that...  I hope?
I'm not going to tell story's... well maybe no?

I'm going to prove that it's all Rock n Roll to me...
It's All Rock N Roll 2Me

I HOPE!!!!!
by: Paul E. Harrison
Webmaster Willow4U.com
  Lets be friends on FacebookLets be friends on Google+Lets be friends on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment